Accelerate your business with these expert tips on "win-win strategy" - take a look and discover this TIP!
The marketing strategy called "Win-Win", which translates into Spanish as "Ganar-Ganar" (Win-Win), is a marketing strategy that aims to benefit all parties. The parties involved include companies, distributors, sales channels and sales force and/or consumers.
This is one of the negotiation strategies more effective in the face of the realities we face, Win-Win". This theory focuses on redefining the problem or conflict by considering all affected parties. And their interests in order to establish options that benefit all parties.
Actions involved in the "Win-Win" strategy
Development of a climate sincere and calm focused on solutions rather than conflict.
Communication is clear and objective(You try to be in the place of all parties when communicating).
Identify differences that may cause future conflict or be opportunities for agreement in negotiation.
Broaden the negotiation.
Detect interests that are not the main target but can be part of the solutions.
Other marketing theories indicate that the Win-Win strategy would increase and reach its fullness the moment we think more globallyand we integrate into the "win-win" scenario.
Win - win" is a strategy popularised by Stephen Covey in his book "Win - win". "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"..
APPLY THIS TIP TO YOUR PROJECT
- 💻 PRACTICE with an expert in the next practical webinar.
- 🔎 CONSULT more related TIPs with this same theme.
- 📖 AMPLIA your knowledge by downloading this EBOOK.
THINK ABOUT YOU
- 🚀 IMPULSA your company in the next acceleration programme, ¡book your place now!.
- 🥁 PRACTICE with your project in this practical webinar, ¡apply for your place!.
- 🌐 CONTACT with other entrepreneurs and companies, ¡register and take part in the next Networking!
THINK ABOUT HELPING OTHERS
We are sorry you did not find it useful.
Help us improve this TIP!
Leave us a comment and tell us how you would improve this TIP